Klook.com

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Produce X 101 trainee talking about NCT's Jaehyun

Lee Hwan used to be back dancers for BTS and NCT Dream, he mentioned Jaehyun as the idol who shocked him the most because of how good-looking he looks in person

Before Lee Hwan, Younghoon from The Boyz also once mentioned Jaehyun along with Cha Eunwoo as the idols who look really handsome in person.
Dawon from SF9 called Jaehyun as 'face-genius especially with black hair'

프로듀스101 연생 nct 재현 언급.txt | 인스티즈 
프로듀스101 연생 nct 재현 언급.txt | 인스티즈
프로듀스101 연생 nct 재현 언급.txt | 인스티즈
The owner of the cafe that NCT visited for a live broadcast talked about Jaehyun + shared about how she became a fan

'The owner (of the cafe)ㅋㅋㅋ She said she wants to join the fandom after seeing how handsome NCT in personㅋㅋㅋ She said Jaehyun is really handsomeㅠㅠ That it's impossible to be that kind and handsome at the same time... The cafe is located near a few entertainment agencies, so celebrities often come to that cafe but she named Jaehyun as the kindest idol she has ever metㅠㅠ She thought Johnny and Jaehyun were modelsㅠㅠ'

프로듀스101 연생 nct 재현 언급.txt | 인스티즈
프로듀스101 연생 nct 재현 언급.txt | 인스티즈
프로듀스101 연생 nct 재현 언급.txt | 인스티즈
A staff from Asia Song Festival impression after meeting Jaehyun

The other members greet (everyone) as well, but Jaehyun keeps on greeting everyone even if he has greeted them earlier. And among the staffs, there are some who would ignore and not even look at the idols when they're greeting them. XX is one of them. 

If I were them, I probably would be offended if they ignore me when I greet them. But not Jaehyun, he still greets them until the very end. 
Even among rookies, there are a lot of them who don't even greet the staffsㅋㅋ 
Even the idols from huge companies don't even greet the staffs like him, Jaehyun was exceptional.

I'm in the audio team, singers know very well that I'm not someone who can give them extra screen time or anything. Simply put, they don't have to flatter me (There are some idols who know which staffs to flatter)
I mean, it's not like I would sabotage their mics just because they don't greet me. 
But Jaehyun doesn't greet staffs to flatter them. He greets them because he's grateful and he respects the staffs. 
Even after the show ended, he kept on bowing towards the staffs and said that we have worked so hard (Jaehyun was the only one I saw greeting the staffs after the show ended)
Jaehyun is the type of guy who would make you go, 'Wait, who's him?'
You would take a glance at him, and go look his name up in the searching engine because he's really handsome. 

This is actually nothing, but there was this time when Chenle from NCT Dream rode a hoverboard on the hallway. He almost bumped into a staff and Jaehyun was like, 'Be careful'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I don't think I have to explain how handsome he looks in person, he's really handsome and his legs are really longㅋㅋㅋ This is a picture I took to show off to my friends who are NCT's fans. I didn't expect my own self to write this post. I'm going to work with them again soon, and if there's anything interesting I'm going to write about it.

프로듀스101 연생 nct 재현 언급.txt | 인스티즈
The person who interviewed NCT in America said that her bias is Jaehyun

His recent pictures at the baseball game:
프로듀스101 연생 nct 재현 언급.txt | 인스티즈

프로듀스101 연생 nct 재현 언급.txt | 인스티즈

프로듀스101 연생 nct 재현 언급.txt | 인스티즈
He made a new bowling record on ISAC, and this time he threw the perfect first pitchㅋㅋㅋ
He's the second from the left



-Is there anything that Jung Jaehyun doesn't have...? He's really the best<3

-The first pitch gif, thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ All the members beside Jaehyun looked so freaking cuteㅋㅋㅋ

-Who is that guy who threw the ball so freaking high in the last gif?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 ㄴI think it's Yuta!

-I love you, Jung Jaehyun... You're truly the best...

-Jaehyun is literally flawless, I don't know what else to sayㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-He seems to be a very decent person... I have never seen any negative posts about him...

-Is there anything that our Jaehyun isn't good at...?

-Why does he have to be this perfectㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I want to make that man mine...

-God-Jaehyun...ㅠㅠ I wonder if there's anything that he's lacking at...

-If there's anything that he doesn't have, that would be me...

-He's the epitome of perfect...

-Let's get married...
ㄴNo
trazy.com