Klook.com

Saturday, April 6, 2019

These songs were released in different seasons and they're back in the music charts now


Remember That: Spring 2016
Only One For Me: Summer 2018
Missing You: Autumn 2017
Beautiful Pain: Winter 2018

Sorry: 2019.04.05, just recently released this spring


-All of their songs' titles are so pretty...

-BTOB is truly the best...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Their songs that are released in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 are in the music charts. They're also released in different seasons. How could this even be possible?ㅠㅠㅠ BTOB is the best...

-Their songs' titles are so poetic...

-As expected from BTOB...ㅠㅠ

-I miss OT7 so much...ㅠㅠ I love youㅠㅠ

-Whoa, their fans must be really excited to hear this news...

-Honestly, I didn't even expect Remember That to be back in the music chart...

-It's been a long time since I listened to Remember That!! It's the best song ever!!

-Whoa, this is amazing... Those are my favorite songs of BTOB. BTOB, please sing for the rest of your life...ㅠㅠㅠ

-My ears are being blessed right now...

-Whoa, Remember That was released in 2016....???

-BTOB has no bad songs... All of their songs are literally their best songs...

-I really love Beautiful Pain...
trazy.com