Klook.com

Saturday, April 6, 2019

No dramas can beat this one in terms of OST


Boys Before Flowers

T-Max - Paradise
SS501 - Because I'm Stupid
Someday - Do You Know
SHINee - Stand By Me
Ashily - Lucky
Kim Yookyung - Starlight Tears
Time Tree Bicycle - One More Time
SS501 - Making A Lover
T-Max - Say Yas
T-Max - With Ur My Love (With J)
A'st1 - Yearning of Love
Kara - Love is Fire
Jisun - What Do I Do
Brand New Day - Something Like Love
A&T - Something Happened to My Heart
T-Max - Makes Me Have A Bad Heart

They still sound great even if you listen to them now...
I personally still listen to Making A Lover everyday...ㅋㅋㅋ
I always sing it in karaoke...
This drama has a lot of OSTs, but a lot of people know it all since they're really that good..
I recall watching this in front of my TV...

솔직히 ost는 이 드라마 못따라오는듯 | 인스티즈


-I agree...

-I haven't watched the drama, but I have to agree that they have the best OSTs ever...

-I agree...ㅠㅠ I still listen to these songs up until now...

-I agree... They have a lot of great OSTs...

-Hul... I literally sang to Paradise as I clicked on this post....

-I couldn't agree more...

-I personally think Goblin also has a lot of great OSTs...

-I expected to see Goblin here, but I have to agree with BBF as well...

-I thought I would see Prince Hours here...ㅋㅋㅋ

-I agree with BBF, but I personally would like to add Goblin to this list too!

-I even have the album in my house...

-I still listen to Stand By Me...

-Plus The Descendants of The Sun, Goblin, and Scarlet Heart...

-Another Oh Haeyoung too!!

-The Descendants of The Sun has my favorite OSTs..
trazy.com