Klook.com

Saturday, April 6, 2019

The part that creates buzz from Blackpink's Kill This Love M/V

Their red-black uniform + back dancers in marching band uniform + the choreography + the whole set (Blackpink's flag, huge trumpets in the back)


-I really love this part...ㅠㅠ

-They look really cool in this part...ㅠㅠ Oh, and also Rosè's crying scene...ㅠㅠ

-Where are the huge trumpets...?

-I really love those outfits...ㅠㅠㅠ 

-They look really cool...ㅠㅠ I really love the outfits they have for this concept...ㅠㅠ

-And also Jennie's bangs...

-I personally think it's Rosè's crying scene... And Jisoo in the second verse, she looks beautiful...

-I love this since Rosè and Lisa are the center for this part...ㅠㅠ It's been a long time since the last I saw them as center...

-Lisa somehow looks like a top pop star for this promotion, she looks very outstanding... She left me speechless...

-I think they really did a good job for releasing Rosè's crying-while-driving scene...

-The quality for this M/V is absolutely crazy...ㅠㅠ 

-That looks like Weekly Idol's signature pose...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Lisa somehow reminds me of Valkyrie from Thor 3...

-The whole M/V smells like money...

-I love the song, I downloaded it right away after it was released...

trazy.com