Klook.com

Thursday, March 28, 2019

This girl group is having their 2nd anniversary yet their company didn't congratulate them at all



-I think it would be better for them to terminate their contracts and let the girls go..ㅠㅠ And please, don't make any girl groups anymore from now on..

-Hul.. Now that I realize it, I have never seen them anymore ever since they released Wee Woo and We Like..

-Does their company have any reasons to hold the girls back from promoting..?

-That's really cruel. Is it that hard to edit a picture, put some congratulating sentences, and upload it on SNS..? And if they weren't going to get them some schedules, why did they debut them in the first place..?

-The girls didn't practice for years to be treated like this.. They're at the time where they should be releasing a lot of songs and having packed schedules, though.. I feel really bad for the girls..ㅠㅠ

-I'm literally tearing up right now.. I just watched their fancams again today, Minkyung-ah..

-What is on Pledis' minds..?

-Don't they even feel sorry for Siyeon..?

-Maybe their company is actually their own anti-fan..?

-I miss my girls..

-They've been releasing great songs and also receiving great responses from the public.. Why are they treating the girls like this..?

-It's so frustrating, it drives me crazy..

-I miss my Ddi Ddi..
trazy.com