Klook.com

Thursday, March 28, 2019

'SKY Castle Ye Seo' Kim Hyeyoon, confirmed as the female lead character for MBC July Found By Chance



-Hul.. I love this webtoon and it's really fascinating to know that it's going to be made into a drama now..

-Huk..ㅠㅠ This is a really great webtoonㅠㅠ You guys need to check it out..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. They're making a drama out of this webtoon?? It's a really great one..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I'm really looking forward to it..

-Hul.. This is literally the best webtoon I have ever read in my whole life!!

-Huk.. Is she going to cut her hair short, then?? 

-Huk.. She really does suit the image of the female lead character.. I hope she'll nail it..

-I personally don't think it's a good idea to turn this webtoon into a drama..

-Hul.. She has a whole different image than the female lead character in the webtoon, though..

-Oh Gosh.. I love Kim Hyeyoon so much..

-Hul.. I wonder who's going to play as the male lead character then..ㅠㅠ

-They're making a drama out of this webtoon?? Great, I finally have something to watchㅠㅠ

-She looks different from the lead character in the webtoon, but I will still be rooting for her..

-Hul.. I really love this webtoon!
trazy.com