Klook.com

Thursday, March 28, 2019

The thing that Koreans will never get used to as they watch U.S TV Shows


As I watch U.S TV Shows, I'm really used to watch scenes where the roles have sex with anyone at anytime they want, do drugs, sell drugs, kill their neighbors, and even eat their neighbors. There's only one thing that I will never get used to, it's seeing them on bed with their shoes on. It is still shocking to meㅋㅋㅋ The Kimchi Man inside of me have the urge to go and slap their backs..


-For me, it's when they swallow medicine pills with no water..

-When they walk on the carpet without taking their shoes off..

-Whenever scenes like that come up, their shoes are the only thing I can focus on..

-Take off your shoes. Take off your shoes. Take off your shoes.

-Yeah, it bothers me a lot.. Don't they find that dirty..?

-Please don't go to your bed with your shoes on..ㅠㅠ

-They sleep with their shoes on...??

-I used to find it weird as well, but I eventually changed like that too after living overseas for a month. I don't know about people who live alone, but I live together with some other people. It's meaningless to keep my area clean all the time when the others are really dirty, so I end up doing that without even myself knowing..

-I know right.. How does it not bother them to have their shoes on when they lay on bed.. It's so f*cking gross..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I thought I was the only one who thought so..ㅋㅋㅋ

-But why do their have their shoes on when they lay on their beds, though...? I don't f*cking understand..

-Why, though..??? Just take them off, it wouldn't hurt anyone..ㅠㅠ

-'The Kimchi Man inside of me'ㅋㅋㅋ That's so freaking hilarious..
trazy.com