Klook.com

Sunday, March 31, 2019

'Knowing Brother' Kim Sejeong, 'The juniors that used to greet me during IOI promotions, they ignore me when I promote with Gugudan'



-That's so stupid.. Once a senior will always be a senior..

-Wow, she must be really upset..

-That's so cruel..

-Wow, that's so dumb.. How do they expect their group to success if they treat their seniors like that?

-I don't know which group is she talking about but that's a really trashy personality..

-Who did that..? Who did that to our Sejeong..? Who dares to make Sejeong upset..??

-They shouldn't be expecting their group to success if that's how their personalities are..

-Ok, so who is it..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa, seriously though.. They don't treat Sejeong like their seniors just because IOI has disbanded?? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard so far..

-I don't know which group is she talking about, but karma is going to bite them back in their asses..

-I wonder why are they treating Sejeong like that..ㅠㅠ

-Seriously, who is it?? I'm really curious..ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com