Klook.com

Sunday, March 31, 2019

How could SM predict how this idol is going to be once he grows up and debuted him at the age of 15..?

I approve that SM has a really good pair of eyes..
Who would've thought he would grow up like this..

스엠 나중에 어떻게 클줄알고 15살을 데뷔시켰지??? | 인스티즈


-Oh Gosh.. Our Jisung-ie has grown a lot..

-Are you saying that the guy in this post is actually the same person..? His aura changed a lot..

-Oppa.. I don't care, I'm gonna call him Oppa..

-Hul.. The guy in these gifs and pictures is Jisung..?? When did he grow up so much..ㅠㅠ

-Is that Jisung..?? Wow, he's no longer a baby now.. He's oficially an Oppa nowㅠㅠ

-What..? Jisung is already 18 years old..? Already..? But why..?
  ㄴI know right.. Jisung debuted on 2016 and it's already 2019 now..

-SM has the ability to see people's future, I'm very sure of that..

-Whoa, he debuted at the age of 15..?

-Ah.. I remember that gif of him riding the hoverboard, he looks really cute in itㅋㅋㅋ

-Great, now I won't feel guilty for calling him Oppa..ㅠㅠ

-He is the future of NCT Dream.. Jisung is the future..

-I have never seen him anymore since Chewing Gum era, and now he has grown up a lot..

-He somehow looks like Jungwoo in the first gif..

-This grandmother is literally crying now..ㅠㅠ

-I know right.. Jisung has never fail to surprise me by how much he has grown every day..
trazy.com