Klook.com

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Blackpink's outfits for their teasers look like from 2119??ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


They look like something that the lead character in a Sci-Fi movie would wear..ㅋㅋㅋ
I think they are really ahead..? of the trend..


-I have never seen such outfits in the whole history.. I think Blackpink's stylist has a really great fashion sense, they look unique and beautiful at the same time..

-I really love the one that Rosè wears..

-Jisoo's outfits look so beautiful, it's my favorite..

-Wow.. The girls suit those outfits really well..

-I was wondering if Blackpink could come up with a stronger concept than DDDD, and here they are proving me I'm wrong.. Blackpink always exceeds my expectations. They suit this concept really well, I can't wait for the song to be released..

-I really love Jisoo's outfits and Jennie's pants, they look so cool..

-I haven't seen any girl groups with such concept ever since F(x)'s Red Light.. I love this so much..

-I really love this whole girl-crush concept..ㅠㅠ I seriously want to cry.. But I bet they won't promote for too long, right..? That's so saddening..

-I really love Blackpink's concept.. I bet a lot of female idols would wear outfits like that for the next 6 months to a year after Blackpink came up with it..

-Their concept for this comeback is so freaking amazing.. I'm really looking forward to it!!

-Just kill me already.. Anyway, I can't wait for their comeback!

-I love you, Lisa..

-Jisoo suits that outfits really well..
trazy.com