Klook.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Blackpink Jisoo's dance skills






-She's a really hard-worker..

-I can totally see that she's a hard worker and puts all of her efforts so I don't even want to criticize her..

-She may not be the best dancer, but she's really hard working..

-She's not the main dancer of the group.. And just like the other comments, I can truly see that Jisoo puts all of her efforts when she dances..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Jisoo is a hard-worker..ㅜㅜ Besides, she has improved a lot!

-She looks stiffs, but I can truly see that she puts all of her effort in the dance so it's okay!

-Didn't Jisoo state that she originally wanted to be an actress, but YG turned her into an idol instead..

-Hmm..? She's not as bad as I thought, though..?

-I believe she would improve if she works hard.. Fighting, Jisoo!

-She's not a bad dancer.. She may look stiff, but she's not a bad dancer..

-I think she was born with a stiff body, but it's really nice to see her work hard and put all of her efforts in the dance..

-She's not as bad as people say.. She may not be the best dancer in the group, but it's okay as long as she does well at her role as the vocal member..

-I really like Jisoo since she seems to be very genuine and works hard..

-I like her too, even though she's not that good at dancing she keeps on working hard on it. It's just that her body doesn't move the way her mind wants it to..ㅜㅜ

-I can truly see that she's a hard-worker.. I'm rooting for her!

-Jisoo is a hard-worker and I noticed that she has improved a lot over the years!
trazy.com