Klook.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

BAP decides to disband.. Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, and Jongup to go separate ways



-Hul..

-Boys, congratulations from escaping TS Ent..ㅠㅠ I know it's sad that BAP has to disband, though.. You guys have worked hard all this time..ㅠㅠ

-Congratulations.. Just imagine how much they suffered under that company..ㅠㅠ 

-You guys have suffered a lot..ㅠㅠ I hope all of their life would only be filled with happiness from now on..

-They finally escaped from TS Ent.. Congratulations!

-It's such a pity that they had to disband.. They have great songs and each members are really charming..ㅠㅠㅠ

-They've worked really hard and I hope they get to do everything they want to do from now on..ㅠㅠ

-I'm gonna listen to B.A.P's songs all day long..

-They finally made their way out from TS, which they have dreamed for so long.. I'll root for them regardless the path they take, let's go for a really long time!!

-B.A.P was my favorite group.. I hope things would turn out well for them in the future!

-I know it's sad that they have to disband.. But congratulations on leaving TS Ent..ㅠㅠ

-Thank you so much for everything you have done guys.. Thanks to you, my school days were really bright and colorful..

-They've suffered a lot for the past 7 years.. My B.A.P..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I will always love you, guys..
trazy.com