Klook.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Infinite dances to EXO, Chungha, and BTS..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They're not seriously covering the dance since they were just playing 'Speak With Your Bodies' for a segment..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sungyeol dances to Growl

L dances to Roller Coaster

Woohyun dances to IDOL



Infinite just recently released a song, please check it out!


-F*ck, I lost it at Nam Woohyun..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Grandfather Nam, seriously..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The longer I look at Sungyeol, the funnier he gets..ㅋㅋㅋ What's up with his cover of Growl..ㅋㅋ

-Nam Woohyun looks like a broke machine in that gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That gif of Growl, though..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Grandfather Nam is losing it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Infinite still hasn't changed at all..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I came to watch the video because I couldn't stop thinking about it..ㅋㅋㅋ It's so freaking funny..ㅋㅋㅋ

-The reality has hit L right in the head..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funny how instead of dancing to the main part, they're more focused on dancing the part that looks weird when they dance to it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so much funnier in the video..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sungyeol is so freaking hilarious..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so much that I cried..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What the heck are those..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I literally can't stop laughing right now..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Infinite is crazy..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's funnier since they barely even know the choreography..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sungyeol imitating Yebin from the drama SKY Castle


trazy.com