Klook.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The most legendary quotes from an idol

'Preventing from consuming meat and flour may lead to a longer live,
but there's actually no reason to live longer (if you don't consume meat and flour)'


-I couldn't agree more..ㅋㅋㅋ

-That's so real..ㅋㅋㅋ There's no need to live longer if you can't eat meat and flour..

-Learn something everyday..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's my life motto..

-He's stating the truth there..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The best quote to live by..

-This is why I like him so much..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. He knows what's going on..

-I respect him..

-I know right.. Why bother living if you can't consume meat and flour?

-I agree.. I would rather consume meat and flour and get sick in my old days..

-He sounds really cool..

-I know, Wonshik-ah.. That's why you should eat some too. Eat some cakes, pork, etc.. Don't just eat eggs everyday..ㅠㅠ

-I've tried to stop consuming meat and flour and I suddenly became really mean and sensitive..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com