Klook.com

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

'Babe, Jennie is so pretty. Isn't she?'

(NB: The boyfriend saves his gf's contact as Angel)

Angel: Whoa.. Jennie is so pretty, isn't she?
Boyfriend: I know rightㅋㅋ She's pretty
Angel: She is?? Then you can date her~~ 
Angel: Date her you f*cking son of a b*tch

우와 제니 진짜 이쁘다 그치 자기야? | 인스티즈
Boyfriend: N..No...
Angel: What do you mean by no?
Angel: I beg you, go and date her.
Angel: I will be rooting for you
Angel: Whoa.. Applause for you son of a b*tch
Boyfriend: Babe.. Sweetie, why are you acting like that..
Angel: Babe?? Who's your babe??
Angel: Ah..~~ Jennie??
Angel: I heard she's looking for you~!
Boyfriend: I'm sorry..
Angel: What are you sorry for?


-I'm already tired just by looking at these pics..

-Why is she acting like that..

-Ah.. I seriously doubted my eyes for a second..

-Please tell me this is fake.. What the heck is that..

-?? Is there any women who actually act like that lately..??

-Is this even real..??

-I think the girlfriend wanted to break up with the boyfriend, but she didn't know how to so she just used Jennie..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Man.. Why are you dating a girl like that..?

-I bet this is fake.. There's no way such person actually exists in this world..

-It makes me wonder if the girlfriend wanted to break up but she didn't have any logical reason..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm literally getting goosebumps all over my body..

-This doesn't even make sense.. It must be fake..ㅋㅋㅋ If it's real then that girl needs to be locked up in psychiatric ward..

-It somehow looks like she's just joking.. Isn't she?

-Seems like she purposely asked him that to start off a fight..
trazy.com