Klook.com

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

, ,

"Noona, your cleavage is showing, cover it"

누나 가슴 보이는 듯 가리셈 | 인스티즈
누나 가슴 보이는 듯 가리셈 | 인스티즈
누나 가슴 보이는 듯 가리셈 | 인스티즈


-Hul, that's so rude..

-Isn't that fan just telling her to be careful..?

-Is it a problem..? I think the fan is just warning her to be careful..?

-So you guys are saying that this is rude..??

-I personally think the fan did a great job by warning her to be more careful..

-I seriously can't see what's so wrong with the whole situation.. I mean, her cleavage is showing. Is he just supposed to sit there, letting her cleavage gets exposed? What if some people takes pictures of it and uploads it online? Didn't he do a good job by warning her?

-Hmm..? If I was her, I would've been really thankful for him for warning me..

-Ah.. It must've been really embarrassing for her..

-It must've been embarrassing, but it's a relief that the fan pointed it out..

-Just imagine all the bad things that would happen if someone takes pictures of her cleavage and uploads it online. It's a relief that the fan warned her..

-I wonder what is Hello Venus up to these days..

-You can totally see that the fan pointed it out in a really careful and polite manner.. You guys are overreacting..

-That fan gets hate even when he points it out..

-I know it must be really embarrassing..ㅠㅠ But it's for her good sake..

-I know it must be really embarrassing but it's better than having her cleavage exposed to a lot of people..ㅠㅠ

-I think the whole post sounds rude because of the title..

-If I was her, I would've been really thankful, though..? I mean, it's better than having your chest exposed to tons of cameras..
trazy.com