Klook.com

Sunday, February 25, 2018

,

Yuzuru being attention seeker after learning Korean language


I'm fine with him greeting the viewers with Korean language, but I don't get it why he had to laugh in a strange way right after it;;


Look at how he acts all cutesy in front of peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-Why are you talking shit when all he did was just smile..

-I don't really like him but don't you think you're being too mean here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ All he did was just smile, you're seriously so mean..

-He's originally the type of person who smiles a lot..

-I don't like him either but all he did was just to smile.. It's not like his smile ruined the whole olympic or something..

-I know that when you hate someone, everything they do look annoying in your eyes.. But this has crossed the lines..

-I don't like him either but what's so wrong with him laughing..?

-He just laughed;; If that's considered as attention seeking then I wonder how you socialize in real life..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He literally gets hate for everything he does..

-He just learned a short Korean sentence for a fan service.. Do you really have to hate him for small things like that?

-Why is he getting hate for laughing?;;;

-What's wrong with you;;

-Okay, so you're now talking bullshit about his laugh? Gosh, seriouslyㅋㅋ I have no interest on him but it's really pathetic to see people hating on him for laughing..

-What's so wrong with his laugh..?

-I don't like Yuzuru either but I can't see what's wrong with him learning Korean language and laughing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His laugh is not weird at all;; What's wrong with the OP? His Korean sounds good and for his laugh.. Everyone is allowed to laugh, jeez..

-How could you judge him as an attention-seeker just because he laughed?? It's nothing big or serious..
trazy.com