Klook.com

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

, , , ,

The difference between men and women's reactions on bromance



-Yook Sungjae..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The visual in this gif is too good to be real..

-Ah.. Look at how Lee Dongwook laughs in the end, he looks so cool..ㅠㅠ

-This gif will never get old no matter how many times I've seen it..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is why I like Yook Sungjae..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-This gif is driving me crazy..ㅋㅋㅋ Yoo In Na's expression = My expression..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Why did I hold my breath as I watch the gif..

-Why am I currently smiling like a proud mother?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa but the visual in this gif, though..

-They look so cool..ㅠㅠ

-Ah..ㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering what it was before I click on the post..ㅋㅋㅋ Look at their expressions..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I miss Deokhwa..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Lee Dongwook's smile is so precious..

-Look at Gong Yoo's visual in this gif.. He's seriously the best.. You're the best, Oppa!!

-Their visuals are way too perfect to be real..ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
trazy.com