Klook.com

Saturday, December 23, 2017

, ,

Onew's Instagram update this morning

'I don't care who are you or what you do, but please remember that there's someone out there who loves you more than you love yourself. I'm rooting for you, I love you'


-I love you more than you love yourself..

-Jinki-ya..

-I will be rooting for you too, I love you..

-You know what I'm about to say, right? Jinki-ya, I love you.. I'm afraid to tell you to have strength, in case it's a burden for you to hear, so I won't..  I'm very grateful for your existence..

-Let's have strength..ㅠㅠ

-I love you, Jinki-ya.. I wish there were another words that can express how much I love you.. I love you, SHINee.. Thank you.. Thank you so much..

-That's exactly what I want to say to you..ㅠㅠㅠ

-That's exactly what I want to say to you.. I may not know how you feel right now but I will always be rooting for you, I will stay by your side.. Thank you so much..

-Jinki-ya, Jonghyun-ah, Kibum-ah, Minho-ya, Taemin-ah.. I will always be rooting for all of you. Please do know that I love you so much..

-Thank you so much for hanging in there.. I love you..

-Jinki-ya, I love you.. Let's not get hurt and see each other with smiles on our face..

-You're the one who deserve this message, not us.. Thank you so much for hanging in there with the other members, thank you so much..

-Jinki-ya, I love you.. I'm sorry, and thank you so much..

-Jinki-ya, please don't get hurt..ㅠㅠ

-Seems like you're gaining strength to hang in there, that's good.. Thank you so much, truly.. I will always be rooting for you..

-I hope Onew and the rest of SHINee's members will always be happy..

-I will always be rooting for you, please do know that.. 
trazy.com