Klook.com

Saturday, December 23, 2017

, ,

Fans' reactions upon seeing BTS' V in person


Everyone went like 'Whoa... Whoa...'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The pictures taken at the same day
Mxvmm
ednxv


-Isn't he the most handsome member in BTS?

-Even his skin is an art..

-He was born to be an idol..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. Look at his nose..

-Face Genius;;

-I think I just got myself in a big trouble.. I like him way too much..

-He really does look like the main character in comics.. He's very handsome..

-I really want to see him in person..

-Is this a comic or what..??

-I've seen him in person, and also in a really close distance to be exact.. He's the most handsome person I've ever seen in this world.. It was crazy..

-I would've gone 'Whoa..' if I were them, too..ㅋㅋㅋ

-So freaking handsome.. Every part of his face shines really bright..

-My man<3

-It's more fascinating that he looks that handsome without even going under the knife..

-No wonder why they went 'Whoa..'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks so freaking stunning..

-Haha can't even stop admiring him..

-I want to see him up close in person..ㅠㅠ

-I've seen him on person and he literally looks like a drawing.. No wonder why the fans could only react 'Whoa..' when they saw him..
trazy.com