Klook.com

Saturday, December 23, 2017

, ,

The female idol that people thought would've hit as big as Seolhyun did, but is really quiet right now

XcTdh
kBqfg
Hello Venus' Nara


-I remember how much CF she shot.. 

-She's indeed pretty but she has no charms..

-I saw her acting skills in Suspicious Partner, it was quite fine and on top of that she's really beautifulㅠㅠ

-Oh?? Isn't she that attorney in Suspicious Partner?

-Leaving the fact that she hit as big as Seolhyun did or not.. She has beautiful face and body, one of the top among the other celebrities, in fact..

-She's indeed very beautiful, and her acting skill is quite good..

-Wasn't she in a drama or something? She's pretty..

-It's my first time seeing her;;

-I remember seeing her in Suspicious Partner.. She looks more like an actress rather than an idol..

-She has the visual of an actress but I was very taken aback by her acting skills;; It was so so..

-She was really beautiful in Suspicious Partner..

-She's so freaking beautiful and her body is to die for, but why hasn't she hit big?? Is it because of her talent?

-She's beautiful.. How should I say it.. Not-so-innocent type of face..?

-Because she wasn't media played like how Seolhyun was..ㅋㅋ If only her company did media play her a little bit more, she would've hit really big by now..

-Her body is literally to die for..

-I think she suits well to be an actress.. I liked her role in Suspicious Partner..

-I was very scared of her when I first saw her..ㅠㅠ Probably because I'm more into the kind looking people..

-I mean.. How could she hasn't hit big with that visual..
trazy.com