Klook.com

Sunday, August 6, 2017

,

If you were a celebrity..

Who would you want to be?
I want to be Kim Doyeon! Because she has a really small face, distinct facial features, nice body and also tall!


[+62][-40]

1. [+186][-46] Kim Taehyung,, I wonder how it feels like to live with that face..

2. [+148][-42] Irene

3. [+146][-16] Jun Jihyun..

4. [+88][-49] Red Velvet's Yeri

5. [+68][-13] Not my bias, but V.. I'm curious about how it feels like to live with that face.. He gets to see Kim Taehyung whenever he looks in the mirror, that's what I'm really jealous of..

6. [+62][-2] Sulli. I will only do positive and nice things with that face and become the top female idol in South Korea..

7. [+56][-20] IU

8. [+45][-7] Irene, or maybe Jung Chaeyeon.. I really like people who have pale skin and looks innocent..

9. [+45][-4] Hwang Minhyun.. I wonder how it feels like to live with that face and also that body..

10. [+42][-15] I wish I was a man, I really want to be Kang Danielㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com