Klook.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

,

Wanna One to appear in Happy Together 3.. First appearance in public broadcasting channel



-Unbelievable!

-Hul..

-Hul.. Wanna One is already a superstar now..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Public broadcasting channel..

-Please let all of the members to appear in the show together..ㅠㅠ Woojin-ah..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I'm getting goosebumps..ㅠㅠ

-I can't believe they're already going to appear in public broadcasting channelㅠㅠ

-Hul.. This is crazy!! Please guest as a full-group!!

-Please let them all guest together..ㅠㅠ

-Huk.. They're not refrained to make appearance in public broadcasting channel now.. Is it because IOI hit big..?

-Hul.. I need to watch this.. I totally need to watch this..

-My babies are already a superstar..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh..ㅋㅋㅋ Will the set be too crowded if all of them appear on the show together..?

-Huk.. Happy Together!!!
trazy.com