Klook.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

,

Are there any songs that make you feel emotional when you listen to it?

For me, it's Taeyeon's 11:11 and IU's My Old Story~!
11:11 is the song that I used to listen a lot before I broke up with my boyfriend, maybe that's why I always feel emotional when I listen to it these days..
And I can totally relate to My Old Story's lyrics, it's the best song I've ever heard in my life.

Now that I talk about it, I'm suddenly feeling really sentimental.. 
Share the songs that make you feel emotional when you listen to it.
Don't forget to upvote this post<3


[+19][-3]

1. [+75][-6] Here we go again.. BTS and Exo's songs as the top comments..

2. [+27][-47] BTS' Save Me! I like this song because it makes me emotional in a very strange way..ㅠㅠ

3. [+21][-35] Exo's Peter Pan!!

4. [+14][-14] Exo's Into Your World..

5. [+13][-0] We don't talk anymore..

6. [+11][-2] Hyehwa-dong (Reply 1988's OST)

7. [+9][-0] Does anyone know 'White Butterfly'? It's the song that Shim Eunkyung sings for Miss Granny.. I really like that song!

8. [+9][-0] IU's Voicemail..

9. [+7][-0] You guys need to listen to Oh Hyuk's A Little Girl.. It's a really nice song..

10. [+7][-0] IU's My Old Story!

11. [+7][-0] IU's The Shower..

12. [+7][-1] In The Same Place..

13. [+7][-4] Sogyeokdong..

14. [+6][-1] I really like Juniel's Illa Illa..ㅠㅠ

15. [+6][-0] GFriend's Rough

trazy.com