Klook.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

, , ,

Bora revealed to be dating Big Star's Feeldog



-Hul!?

-??? Is this real?? I'm happy for them but it's a really unexpected couple!

-Oh?? Both of them are the best when it comes to running in ISAC..

-Didn't they work together for Hit The Stage before..?

-Hul.. Both of them resemble each other..

-Hul.. I didn't see this coming..

-Hul.. They look cute together!

-Bora Unnie..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. It's a very unexpected couple, but they look cute together!!

-Is this real..?

-They look good togetherㅠㅠ I'm a fan of them, I wish them all the best!!

-Whoa.. I guess they got to know each other because of Hit The Stage..

-Hul.. I thought they were just best friends!

-Bora's Rep already confirmed it!!

-Feeldog is a really good dancer..

-Bora Unnie is mine, though.. 

-Be happy!!

-Sunggyu and Hoya must be really shocked to hear thisㅋㅋ
trazy.com