Klook.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The thing that fans have been doing wrong all this time

is how they touch their biases faces

의외로 아이돌 팬들이 잘 못하는 행동.jpg | 인스티즈
GD

의외로 아이돌 팬들이 잘 못하는 행동.jpg | 인스티즈
Monsta X's Wonho

Because they all get hysteric when the idol offers them to touch their faces.

If it were you, will you have the courage to touch their faces?


-Nope.. I'm afraid I will scar his face..ㅠㅠ

-I don't think I will be brave enough to touch their faces.. I'm afraid I will scratch their face..ㅠㅠ

-Those gifs are so cute, it somehow makes me feel emotional..ㅠㅠ 

-I don't think so, even if they put their faces right in front of me to touch.. I'm afraid I will leave some scars on their faces..

-Not their faces..ㅠㅠ I think I'm brave enough to pat their heads though..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. It's so emotional to see how their fans touch their faces as if it was the most precious thing in the world..

-I think I would just end up freezing and trembling so hard..ㅠㅠ What if I scratch their faces?ㅠㅠ

-I was there in the audience when Wonho did that.. But I couldn't touch him because my arms are too shortㅠㅠ

-I think I'm probably just going to poke their cheeks.. or noses..?

-How could I have the courage to touch my babies' face.. My heart would explode if I do..

-My babies are fairies, I will never have the courage to touch their faces..

-Well.. If they offer me to touch it then.. I'd be really grateful..

-How could I touch their faces..ㅠㅠ

-Who am I to touch their faces..

-I'm not going to touch their faces even if they do that.. I don't think that's a polite thing to do..

-I can't.. Their faces are too precious for me to touch..
trazy.com