Klook.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

, ,

Fans suspect that SM Rookies' Hyerin is participating in Idol School


현재 아이돌 학교 출연으로 의심되는 SM 루키즈 혜린 | 인스티즈
현재 아이돌 학교 출연으로 의심되는 SM 루키즈 혜린 | 인스티즈


-I heard she has left SM..

-Hyerin-ah..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. This is really shocking..

-I've seen some tweets about Hyerin participating in the show..ㅠㅠ There's no way that could be true..ㅠㅠ

-What..??? SM is sending their trainees to that show???

-Did Hyerin leave SM..? This is really shocking..

-Hul.. No..ㅠㅠㅠ

-I believe that is not you, Hyerin..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. My bias...

-What..?? SM is sending her to that show?
  -If that's really Hyerin then that means she has left SM.. Because you can't participate in that show if you have a contract with an entertainment company..ㅠㅠ

-That's obviously Hyerin in the picture.. That's really shocking, I expected her to debut in SM though..

-This is so stressful.. Arghhㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. This doesn't make any sense..

-Hyerin-ah.. What are you doing there? SM.. What are you doing, why is my baby in that show..

-I heard Natty and Jiwon, JYP's trainees who participated in Sixteen, are also participating in that show..ㅠㅠ




leaving this here just.. in case 
trazy.com