Klook.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

, ,

The thing that Hani's manager tells Hani to do in every shooting

[아는형님] 촬영때 매니저가 하니에게 하는 행동 | 인스티즈


-So cuteㅜㅜㅜ

-What does that mean?? To tell her to sit properly?
  -He's telling her to not spread her legs when she sitsㅎㅎ

-I can totally understand Hani since I'm also used to sit like that.. My mom always nags me for it..

-Look at how she sits in the last picture.. She's seriously so cuteㅠㅠ

-It's so cute how she copies her manager in that gifㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Her expression..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Just imagine how much it bothers her manager to see her sit like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like her since she's so out-going and honest..

-Look at how two of EXID's members share one blanket to use.. It's so cute..ㅋㅋ

-Ah..ㅋㅋ He's telling her to not spread her legs..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hani is such a cutieㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com