Klook.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

PD101's eliminated trainees to reunite and appear in Heyo TV.. First episode to air on July 13th

[단독] '프듀 2' 탈락 유선호·권현빈·김상균·이건희·타카다 켄타·김동한 6인 뭉친다…7월13일 생방송 | 인스티즈


-Hul.. I'm looking forward to it..

-Oh my God.. Oh my God.. Hyunbin..ㅠㅠ

-Sanggyun-ah..ㅠㅠ I love this..ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. Amazing.. I'm going to watch this..

-Judging from the members, I can predict this show is going to be fun..

-Where can we watch Heyo TV??

-Gunhee-ya.. I miss you..ㅠㅠ

-Gunhee..?? What about RBW Boys' debut??

-Seonho-ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Oh my goodness.. Seonho-yaㅠㅠ I'm so happy now that I can see you on TV againㅠㅠ

-KenGyunㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. This is crazy.. I love HeyoTV!!ㅠㅠ

-I love Heyo TV so freaking much..

-The show is starting right after my exam period ends..ㅠㅠ I'm so happyㅠㅠ

-The best combination ever..

-I !! Love!! This!! Donghan-ah!!!!

-Wait.. What?? Gunhee??? Gunhee-yaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
trazy.com