Klook.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

,

PD101's PD, Ahn Joonyoung, reveals the eliminated trainee that he felt the saddest about

is Ahn Hyungseob


-It would be really nice if he just stay quiet and shut his mouth for the time being..

-I'm sorry??? Did I see it wrong????

-You don't have any rights to say so since you're the one who did the malicious editings..

-Yeah.. You should've given him a proper amount of screen time..

-I'm feeling really mad and angry everytime I see his face..

-I literally bursted out laughing..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Shut that mouth of yours..

-What..

-Whatever.. You're disgusting and I hope I will never see you again in the future..

-Is there something wrong with my eyes..?

-Ok.. So you're rooting for him but you cut out the part where he apologized to the national producers? I seriously just can't understand you..

-Who do you think you are to say such thing..

-He's really shameless..

-I wonder if being shameless is his speciality..

-Just stop doing interviews.. You're irritating me..

-Ah really?? Whatever..

-Are you kidding me..?ㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com