Klook.com

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The thing you can relate when you're singing girl group's songs in karaokes

You get flustered by how high the key is..


-Red Velvet's Rookie.. I didn't know the key was that high..

-Oh My Girl's songs are seriously no joke..

-Red Velvet's.. Dumb Dumb.. My voice keeps on cracking whenever I sing itㅋㅋ

-I once sang Lovelyz's latest song in karaoke and I thought I was having a converstation with a ghostㅋㅋㅋ My friends told me they were getting goosebumps all over their bodies when I sang it..ㅋㅋ

-Lovelyz and Red Velvet's songs are indeed really high, but Oh My Girl is on another level..

-Girls Day's songs are high as well..

-No songs can beat AOA's Heart Attack in my opinion..

-I agree.. Especially Oh My Girl's songs..

-WJSN's Secret is seriously so high..

-Oh My Girl always look effortlessly cute on stage, so I tried to sing it in karaoke and I was really surprised when I found out how high the key is..

-WJSN's songs are hell..

-Mamamoo's Decalcomanie is a really hard song to sing..ㅠㅠ

-RV's Rookie.. On top of that, the songs literally give you no time to take a breatheㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Oh My Girl, Sonamoo, Red Velvet..

-I know that I will lose my voice after singing Lovelyz's For You, but I can never skip that song whenever I go to the karaoke..ㅋㅋㅋ

-OMG's Windy Day..

-One Step Two Step..ㄹㅇ
trazy.com