Klook.com

Friday, December 9, 2016

,

The title of this group's songs make winning #1 looks funny

B1A4's first win since their debut
"Music Show Core #1: What's Happening?"

And on Music Bank today:
"Music Bank #1: It's A Lie"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's not like Music Bank is lying, thoughㅋㅋㅋ
And there's no way that B1A4 is doing that on purposeㅋㅋㅋㅋ


-B1A4, congratulations on winning the first place!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Congratulations<3 Thank you for always releasing good songs for us<3

-Congratulationsㅋㅋㅋㅋ Let's be happyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations on winning the first placeㅋㅋㅋ

-Congratulations, B1A4ㅠㅠㅠ

-It's really nice to see them hugging each other like that whenever they win #1ㅠㅠ Congratsㅠㅠ

-Anyway, I just realized that it has been exactly three years since their first win with What's Happening.. Time flies so fast..

-"It's A Lie"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't stop laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Congratulations, my babies<3

-"It's A Lie"ㅋㅋ That's really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations, anyway!!

-Their win on Music Bank is not a lieㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations and I love youㅠㅠ

-Congratulations<3 As expected, B1A4 always come up with good music!

-Congratulations, my stars<3

-I sincerely congratulate you guys on winning the first placeㅠㅠ I get so emotional whenever I see them hugging each other like thatㅠㅠ

-"It's A Lie" is a very nice song!!

-"It's A Lie"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-You.. You guys are the best..ㅠㅠ God-B1A4! I love you, let's always be happyㅠㅠ

-It's a relief that I'm not the only one who finds this funnyㅋㅋㅋ

(jun and chan in the last picture aofdokandkd)
trazy.com