Klook.com

Friday, December 9, 2016

,

This gif will give you the sensation of dating Gong Yoo in secret

Being careful not to get caught by the senior next to him + looks somewhere else after winking + that little smile = perfect.


-Whoa f*ck.. I don't like Gong Yoo but I saved that gif, my heart is beating really fast right now..

-It feels good..

-Huk.. Whoa.. I'm getting a heart attack right now..

-I don't think I can stop thinking about this gif now that I've seen itㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. My heart is fluttering for real..

-Whoa.. Gong Yoo.. This is great..

-Whoa.. He's driving me crazy..

-Perfect..

-That can be real.. you know.. He was actually winking to his girlfriend in that gif..
  -Yes that's true.. I'm the one who recorded the video..

-It feels nice.. It really does feel nice..

-I think he was being careful not to get caught by the senior next to him because it would be really embarassing..

-He's abusing my heart..

-Oh my goodness..

-So this is how it feels like to get your heart abused.. I.. I think I'm going crazy..

-Oppa.. I told you not to be so obvious, right?~

-That's unbelievable.. I love you..

-I'm not his fan but.. I saved that gif..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Excuse me.. He was winking to me in that gif.. I guess it's all over now, the netizens have caught us red handed..

-F*ck.. If I was the one who recorded that video, I wouldn't be alive now..

-Does anyone know how to save gifs on iPhone?ㅠㅠ

-But he is.. 
trazy.com