Klook.com

Friday, December 9, 2016

,

Seventeen came to my school!

Seventeen came to my school yesterday!!
They came because my school won something on Facebook!
I'm not their fan but I know Vernon, he's really handsome and I usually look for his picture on internet.. I saw him in person yesterday and he's really handsomeㅠㅠ I'm not just talking about Vernon, but also the other members..ㅠ I want to upload the video but I can't now, so I'll just upload some pictures here!!!!!


[+93][-4]

1. [+8][-0] Whoa.. I'm so jealous of you.. When will I get to see Seventeen in person?ㅠㅠ

2. [+7][-0] *sighs*.. I'm a Carat.. MyTeen came to my school..

3. [+4][-0] Whoa.. I'm so f*cking jealous of you.. Please listen to Boom Boom a lot!

4. [+3][-0] Hi.. I'm an Astro's fan and our school also won the same thing, I think it's called.. Black Box? The video will be released in anytime soon!ㅎㅎ

5. [+2][-0] What do I have to do to make them come to my school?ㅠㅠ I want to see them tooㅠㅠ

6. [+2][-0] Ah.. I'm so f***************cking jealous of you..ㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+1][-] Unbelievable..

8. [+1][-0] Ah.. Hu..l Hul.. The misery of unlucky fan..

9. [+1][-0] Hul.. What the.. I'm really jealous of you..

10. [+0][-0] How was it? Did you see them from a close distance? Did you get to see their faces clearly?
trazy.com