Klook.com

Monday, July 11, 2016

, ,

A male idol who doesn't considerate his future kids' feelings

is Seventeen's Boo. Seung. Kwan

This is the question he received in a fansign earlier
He saw the question (What will you name your daughter and son in the future) and he said 'Oh, I have already thought about this before' so I replied, 'Ah really? What is it?', then he wrote it down on the paper.. 'Jaejoong.. Jayeon.. Boo..Jaejoong.. Boo.. Jayeon?' 
 
부재중: Boo Jaejoong: absence
 부자연: Boo Jayeon: unnatural
 
SK: Yes! *confident*
Fan: What's with absence (Boo Jaejoong) and unnatural (Boo Jayeon)ㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ
SK: It's pretty! Jaeyeonie, Jaejoongie! Jaejoong..
Fan: You should considerate your future kids' feelings, Bbooya-yaㅋㅋㅋ
SK: Why? My kids will like it so much! Since I name him after Jaejoong sunbaenim.

The names itself are pretty but his last name is 'Boo'ㅋㅋㅋ
But he's very happy with those names he's going to give to his future kidsㅋㅋㅋ






-Absence and unnaturalㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ I knew Boo Seungkwan before I knew Seventeen..
 
-My daughter and son's names are so pretty..^^
 
-My baby is so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Boo Seungkwan is too cuteㅠㅠ
 
-The names are pretty but his last name is Booㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Seungkwan-ah, let's get marriedㅎ  I like those names..
 
-I knew it was going to be about Seungkwanㅋㅋㅋ
 
-The names are pretty but it will be ruined because of his last nameㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Bboo-ya, you're really the cutest thing ever in this worldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
-Seungkwan-ah, those names are so pretty.. Let's name our kids like thatㅋㅋㅋ
 
-My daughter and son's names are being mentioned here..
 
-I didn't get it at first but then I found out that his last name is Booㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Bboo-ya, you're a baby right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-I didn't know what's so funny about this at firstㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
-The names are pretty but he should reconsider it because of his last nameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Bboo is so cute, reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His last name is really 'Boo'?

-If that's what my husband has decided then I will go with those names~

-He's so cute, I might dieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com