Klook.com

Monday, July 11, 2016

,

How Exo's members would look like with beards and moustaches



-Exo is the best..

-They look like princes from Arab..

-W..What..?

-*sighs* They look pretty because they're my kids but please don't do this again.

-I think they also did some little touch-ups on their eyebrows..

-What the.. But they still look handsome..

-They're the best in my eyes but this is a little bit...

-Ah.. Don't do this..

-I think I look better with beard and moustache than they do..

-...!! Whoa but how could they still manage to look handsome with that..

-They look like the handsome version of Yoo Byungjaeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-...? What the.. Kim Jongdae still looks handsome even with beard..

-Kyungsoo looks goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Please let Kyungsoo do a historical drama please..

-They should've drawn different styles for each memberㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I think Chanyeol really looks good with those..

-What.. They look cute..

-Sehun looks like an Italian man..

-Jongdae with moustache and beard looks like Choi Siwon!

-It's funny but they still look handsomeㅋㅋㅋ

-What the heck is this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com