Klook.com

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Seems like my dad has another daughter..

There was a contact saved as 'Daughter' popped out in my Kakao Talk's friend list..
In Kakao Talk, you can see all of the pictures that have been used as profile pictures, right?
I scrolled down the profile and there was a picture of my dad, another woman, and a kid.. It looks like a family picture.. It was taken on May.
I'm still concerning whether to tell this to my Mom or not.. I know I have to tell her but I just can't bring myself to talk about this with her..
There was a comment asking 'How can a kindergartner have a phone?' and it seems like this number is the number of the woman who's in the picture I talked about earlier..
There are some pictures of adults and some of the captions were mentioning this kid as 'Our daughter'
I don't know why my dad saved this number as 'Daughter' but I'm really sure that this is that woman's phone number.
I don't know what to do for now.. If my mom actually knows about this, why did she have to keep this a secret from me.. And if my mom doesn't know about this, I don't think it's a right thing to tell this to her because things will get messed up.
I'm really disappointed in my dad and I can't believe what's happening here..
I don't want to go home so I've been staying at my friend's house since this morning..
I can't even talk about this to anyone, I really don't know what to do..


[+67][-1]

trazy.com