Klook.com

Sunday, July 10, 2016

, ,

V is so freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

He reacted like this because the fan told him an old-fashioned jokeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+802][-55]

1. [+224][-7] A fan came to the fansign using a see-through shirt, so he went like "It's too racy..Hmm~ It makes me feel uneasy so don't wear shirts like this anymore"

2. [+205][-5] The fans asked "Taehyung-ah, you grew taller, right?", and he replied "No! Look at my shoes! Plus 5cm! I only used flat shoes during I Need You promotions!"

3. [+182][-5] He's a special kid

4. [+91][-3] Don't act like nothing happened, Kim Taehyung





5. [+81][-1] A fan asked him to do aegyo and he was like "Ah.. I shouldn't do this but *bbuing*" and regretted it afterwards..

6. [+75][-1] An idol who greets Dispatch in a friendly manner.jpg

7. [+74][-1] ??





8. [+661][-1] But really.. I didn't want to cry.. (cries)




9. [+60][-1] Can someone please explain me why was he so excited this day?




10. [+58][-0] This is a gif of him picking up a trash

trazy.com