Klook.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

, ,

What happens when you let Sunmi uses the Snow App

'Everyone, we told them to use any filter they wanted to use! I knew Sunmi would choose that one..'

Zoomed in ver.

+) A normal group picture
'Here's a group picture of four bunnies.
Sunmi was so pretty today.. Eventhough her selfie was.."


-So cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sunmi is so pretty and cute these days..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's been a long time since the last time I've seen 4D Sunmi!!ㅋㅋ

-Yeeun looks pretty in her selfie.. The filter suits her really well..

-Is the one who has braided hair Yubin?

-Whoa.. Yeeun looks so pretty.. I think she's the one who invented that filter..

-Everyone in Wonder Girls is so pretty..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-As expected.. Pretty people will still look pretty no matter what filter do they use..

-Whoa.. It's my first time seeing someone who manages to still look pretty with that filter.. Yeeun is so amazing..

-I couldn't recognize herㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's really cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Sunmi is so cuteㅋㅋㅋ Meanwhile.. Yeeun makes me scream..

trazy.com