Klook.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

, ,

This might sounds pervy but..

Doesn't it feel good to touch your own boobs? I'm not saying I'm touching them to get turned on but I'm touching them because they're squishy.. Am I the only one who thinks so?ㅋㅋㅋ


[+53][-33]

1. [+40][-1] But really.. I don't think of weird things when I'm touching them.. I'm just touching them because they're so squishy.. I usually do that before I go to sleep or when I just wake up from my sleep..

2. [+37][-0] It feels like a pudding.. and its as small as pudding.. F*ck..

3. [+27][-0] I don't have any boobs to touch.. F*ck.. My boobs, close your eyes..

4. [+14][-1] I really don't get it.. Why do guys like boobs so much? It's just a fat though.. (I'm just saying this because I'm curious!)

5. [+9][-0] I feel weird when I take off my bra..

6. [+8][-0] Whenever I touch my boobs, I always think of every sad things that could happen in my life.. My house become unfamiliar, and I feel really weird.

7. [+6][-0] It's so soft and squishy.. F*ck.. It would be nice if I had a bigger boobs.. It's soft but it feels like I'm touching eggs.. It's so freaking small..

8. [+6][-18] I want to touch it too

9. [+4][-1] I can't touch them because it hurts..

10. [+3][-0] I can't grab my boobs with one hand... of course because they're too small^^.. When will my boobs grow..
trazy.com