Klook.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

,

Do you have any secrets that you would never tell to anyone?

I often pretend that I'm an idol in my house when I'm aloneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would do interviews while looking at the mirror in my bathroom, I would also do fansigns, showcases, etcㅋㅋㅋ Do you also have any secrets that you would never tell to anyone?ㅋㅋ


[+28][-0]

1. [+72][-0] I have an over exploding confidenceㅋㅋㅋㅋ When someone looks at me, I would think "Does he like me?".. Something like thatㅋㅋ

2. [+44][-0] I'm not close to any guys but I fall in love really easilyㅠㅠ

3. [+24][-0] I always act like a beauty youtuber and talk alone in front of the mirror whenever I remove my make upㅋㅋㅋㅋ  'I'm going to apply this eye shadow~~' 'The cleansing foam I'm using is from xxx brand~~' lmao

4. [+20][-0] I always dance naked before I go to showerㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would act like a celebrity and dance aloneㅋㅋ

5. [+20][-0] I'm always delusionating thingsㅋㅋㅋ I think it's a disease..

6. [+13][-0] I have an over exploding confidence as well.. I always stand in front of my mirror and think to myself "I'm so fine.." 

7. [+11][-0] I always think of weird and pervy things.. I'm a trash..

8. [+10][-1] I always act as if I was raised with a lot of love from my parents

9. [+10][-0] I often practice my crying act at home.. But I'm a little bit proud because I'm really good at it..

10. [+7][-0] Are there any of you who never pretend as if you're an actor or actress and act as if you shoot a drama in the middle of taking shower?
trazy.com