Klook.com

Thursday, July 14, 2016

, ,

Park Jinyoung's flower garden vs Lee Sooman's flower garden


vs 


I like both of them


-I also like both of them

-I want to be a butterfly in Sooman's flower gardenㅠㅠㅠ

-Both of them are pretty but Jinyoung's garden is really a flower garden..

-I can't choose..

-Sooman's flower garden.. is honestly a wall..

-I'm willing to be a bee in both flower gardens..

-I don't know.. It's a hard question..

-Both gardens are so-so but Tzuyu..

-Both gardens are pretty but I like Sooman's more..

-I love Sooman's flower garden..

-It's like asking do you like mom or dad~ or do you like jjajangmyeon or jjambbong~ I can't choose..

-I'm Lee Sooman's slave..
 
-I'm Lee Sooman's ATM..

-Mina-ya... I love you..

-Whoa.. Look at Wendy's abs..

-Red Velvet is so pretty.. and so is Twice..

-Girly vs Lady-like.. I can't choose..

-It feels like Bae Joohyun just hit my heart 5000 times..
trazy.com