Klook.com

Thursday, July 14, 2016

, ,

15& Park Jimin's new nose

Before


After


She has gotten a lot prettier..


-She got it done so nicely and prettilyㅎㅎ I first saw her on Kpop Star, she was such a cutie back then..

-Did she lost some weight?ㅜㅜ

-I hope she will drop some new songs just like Baek Yerin just didㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I miss seeing her singing on stageㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Please let her release a new song, not an OST but a new song!!

-Whoa.. She looks different..

-She just got her nose done but her whole image is changing..

-Oh.. She got her nose done..

-Can you achieve that nose by going through a surgery? 

-So pretty..

-She has lost a lot of weight.. So pretty<3

-Whoa it has become a lot prettier.. I want to get my nose done as well..

-How should I put this into words.. I think she has gotten a lot more mature and became less cuter.. She also has some similar vibes to Baek Yerin's now.. So pretty..

-Isn't it because she lost a lot of weight..?

-She has to host a show every week.. When did she get it done?

-She looks so pretty.. But isn't that just because of her make-up?

-Did she get some filler?

-I don't know if she really got her nose done but I'm 100% sure she has become a lot prettier now!

-I can't see the difference..

-I hope she will release another solo album soon.. I really like her vocal color!
trazy.com