Klook.com

Thursday, July 14, 2016

, ,

Behind the scene of celebrities' underwater pictorials



-Whoa.. It's so fascinating..

-Hul..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really obvious that they don't really take it underwater, though? Am I the only one who thinks soㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, the picture came out really well..

-Our kids really went underwater to shoot their MV though..

-No wonder.. I become a living seaweed once I go underwater but they still look shalala.. So this was their secret..

-I knew that they don't really take it underwater but I never knew it would be something like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's fascinating and funny at the same timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really obvious just by looking at his hair..

-But some celebrities really do go underwater for pictorials like this..

-Whoa so cool..

-Ah.. He's so handsome..

-This reminds me of WJSN.. Seola-ya..ㅠㅠ

-Who's this?
  -CNBlue's Lee Jonghyun

-I didn't expect this..

-Whoa.. So some celebrities just shoot underwater pictorials like thisㅋㅋ I was really fascinated when I saw WJSN taking their underwater pictorials.. How could they open their eyes widely inside the water like that..

-This reminds me of Yoo Jaesuk's pictorialㅋㅋㅋ

-I knew this since a long time agoㅋㅋㅋ How could he open his eyes that wide underwaterㅋㅋㅋ

-Hulㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
trazy.com