Klook.com

Thursday, July 14, 2016

A kid ulzzang who becomes a hot issue in Japan


Baby.. This Noona can see your future clearly..


-This Noona can wait for you^^

-@SMTOWNGLOBAL
  -ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They will kidnap him

-His eye color is so pretty.. Baby.. This Noona will fly over to Japan soon..

-I wish I was born 15 years later..

-His friend is cute as well..

-What is his name? He's so pretty..

-He looks like Jun when he's still a baby..

-He looks like Lee Hongki in the 2nd picture..

-So, what is his name? Can someone tell me his name so I can go to Japan and kidnap him?

-He looks like Ho Joonyeon..

-So SM is going to kidnap another kid soon..

-He looks like an idol..

-It looks like someone put some stars in his eyes..

-I can see a little bit of Baekhyun in the last picture..

-I can see his resemblance to Kim Saeron in some pictures..

-He might become the second Seo Kangjoon..

-He's still young but already that handsome..

-Everyone who's handsome is an Oppa to me.. oppa..

-He has some Jungkook vibes in him!!

-I found his instagram. Please give me a big round of applause.
  -His instagram is ea_eranㅠㅠㅠㅠ I had a hard time to find it. Let's follow himㅠㅠ
  -He's half Russian..
  -But it looks like it's his brother's instagram..

-Be careful of SM..

-SM.. Can't you pick him up as soon as possible?
trazy.com