Klook.com

Thursday, July 14, 2016

, ,

An article written by a liberal arts major vs science major

'IOI Choi Yoojung, a heartwarming sight of a cutie politely bowing 180-degrees to greet everyone'

vs 

'Choi Yoojung, a cutie bowing 130-degrees cutely to greet everyone'

Precise reporter from science major wins.


-Isn't that 90-degrees..?

-So exact and preciseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-130-degreesㅋㅋㅋ

-The reporter measured it preciselyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It's so detailedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Science major, wins~~

-I wondered why people making a fuss over the reporter writing it as 180-degrees when I saw the comment.. That's what makes me in liberal arts major..

-Why is he so detailedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-You literally have to plank on the floor if it's called 180-degrees bow, it's impossible. Science major, wins!

-I knew something was wrong when I saw that 180-degrees.. Science major for life!

-If it's called 180-degrees bow then you have to lay on the groundㅋㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com