Klook.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

, ,

Suho's legendary day


I will never forget that dream concert blue suitㅠㅠ

[+270][-30]

1. [+127][-15] Ah.. That day..

2. [+116][-3] Everyday is Kim Joonmyun's era..

3. [+110][-6] He's so handsome until the point he doesn't even look like a human.. I want to see his parents..

4. [+42][-1] I'm a non-fan but I think everyday is his legendary days.. His skin tone is so light and he's really handsome..

5. [+38][-1] What..am..I..supposed..to..do..when he even looks good in news..?

6. [+35][-1] This is an article picture..

7. [+27][-4] That day was Baekhyun's legendary day as well..

8. [+26][-0] Bunny Joonmyunie;;

9. [+24][-0] I personally think his legend day was the day Exo came back with Overdose.. His hair was blonde back then, it made him look like an angel but the song's aura was like an evil.. It was the cause of my death..ㅋㅋㅋ My heart..

10. [+21][-0] Everyday is Joonmyun's legendary day..

trazy.com