Klook.com

Sunday, August 7, 2016

, , ,

Sohee and Sunmi walking side to side back then and now

The left one is Sunmi and the right one is Sohee

+Sohee and Sunmi's recent whereabouts


-Sunmi.. She's really prettyㅜㅜ

-These twoㅠㅠㅠ are so prettyㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. Look at their legs..

-They are so prettyㅠㅠ

-Goddessesㅠㅠ

-Both of them are so freaking pretty!!ㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I'm tearing up..

-Whoa.. I somehow feel really weird.. They both are so pretty.. And it's really nice to know that they're still contacting each other just fine..

-Whoa.. Time sure does pass really fast..

-Oh.. I feel like I'm going to choke on my tears.. Look at them wearing uniform.. Time passes fast..

-You both are so prettyㅠㅠ I've been a fan of yours since your debut until now, this secondㅠㅠ Thanks for doing promotions until nowㅠㅠ

-Hul.. The second picture was taken in the place I work part-time at..

-Why am I having such feels just by looking at their old pictures..

-They're so pretty even though all I can see is just their backs..

-They spent their youths togetherㅠㅠㅠㅠ So beautiful..

-I like Miso!!
trazy.com