Klook.com

Sunday, August 7, 2016

, , , , , ,

Netizens think that Lee Daeul looks like these celebrities

Superman is Back's Daeul

Exo's Chen

SHINee's Key (Especially with that haircut..)
 
Dean
 
 
-Hul.. True.. He reminds me of someone whenever I see him in Superman is Back but I can't figure out who.. Turns out it's Chen..
 
-I personally think he also looks like actress Lee Yoobi too..
 
-Daeul looks like Jongdae way too much..
 
-He really looks like Chen.. It's so fascinating..
 
-Hul.. He really looks like Chen..
 
-Please let our Jongdae meet Daeulㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
-I can't help myself but agree..
 
-Pardon?? I don't think he looks like Chen..
 
-Jongdaeㅠㅠ If Jongdae and I get married and have a son.. I bet he would look totally like Daeul..
 
-Dean.. He always reminds me of Daeul whenever I see him..
 
-Hul.. I don't know why and how but I always think of Shin Minah and Lee Jinwook whenever I see himㅋㅋㅋ
 
-Jongdae Daeul, please meet each other..
 
-Jongdae and Daeul are so cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠ Imagine how nice is it to have a son like Daeulㅠㅠ
 
-He also slightly looks like Eric Nam..
 
-He also looks like Younha in some way..
 
-I also heard that I look like Daeul a lot.......
 
-Daeul-ah.. This Noona will wait for you..
 
-Daeul is so lovely..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
-C..Cute..!!

trazy.com