Klook.com

Saturday, August 6, 2016

,

Ugly women will relate to this

(It's about me)
Eventhough I know that I'm ugly, I feel really bad when other people calls me ugly.. But if they call me pretty, it makes me think that they don't mean it and they're actually teasing me because they know that they're way prettier than me, maybe they're just trying to comfort me..


[+703][-16]

1. [+120][-17] That's why I really hate it when people calls me pretty.. It indeed feels nice to hear it, but I'm afraid people who happens to be around me that time will hear it and laugh because they think it's funny.. I always tell my friends not to call me pretty..

2. [+85][-4] My close friends will answer 'Yeah~ You're ugly~~' and make fun of me when I ask them whether am I pretty or not.. But those friends who are not so close to me will answer 'No~ What are you talking about~ You're pretty~' Something like that..

3. [+43][-4] It's bullshit when they call me ugly.. And it's also bullshit when they call me pretty..

4. [+42][-1] I'm not that pretty but I'm not that ugly either.. But my friends always leave bullshit comments like 'You're so prettyㅋㅋ' things like that whenever I upload my selfies..

5. [+25][-0] I really don't like it when people tell me what they think about my looks..

6. [+15][-0] I have a low self-esteem, I don't even take pictures of myself..

7. [+13][-1] There are some times when I look pretty, and there are some times when I look like an old man.. I once got shocked when I saw my reflections in the mirror.. There's an old man living inside of me..

8. [+12][-1] Of course they can't frankly tell you that you're ugly if they're not that close to you.. They will talk about you behind your back anyways..

9. [+8][-0] Why is it a problem even if they praise you.. It's hard to say something you don't actually mean..

10. [+7][-0] I just.. really hate it when people who are not that pretty speak up their opinions about my looks..
trazy.com